TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEB SITE USE
Welcome to the intelvision.sc Website (the "Website").
By accessing or using the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this legal notice (the "Legal Notice").
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE AND RIGHT TO RELY ON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
INTELVISION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS. INTELVISION ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REPRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME REGARDLESS OF IF THE CHANGE OR MODIFICATION IS REPRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE. INTELVISION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
INTELVISION HAS ATTEMPTED TO PROVIDE, ON THIS WEBSITE, INFORMATION THAT IS ACCURATE AS OF THE DATE POSTED. INTELVISION HOWEVER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AND ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
INTELVISION DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THERE IS NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION REGARDING SERVICE OFFERING AVAILABILITY AND COVERAGE. INTELVISION ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AS TO ANY TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OTHER ERRORS AND OMISSIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK OF ACCESSING AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE.
INTELVISION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE (INCLUDING RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OUR SYSTEM OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON OUR WEBSITE OR SYSTEM, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
Information that We Collect About You
Intelvision collects information from you at several different points on the Service. Some of this information is personally identifiable information, but much of it is not. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a particular person.
Intelvision uses its cable system to collect personally identifiable information about our subscribers as necessary in order to render the Service and Service features, to detect unauthorized reception or use of the Service, and as otherwise disclosed in this Policy.
When you establish an account for the Service we collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, service address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, driver’s license number, social security number, bank account number, credit card number, and other similar account information, as well as information used for credit checks, billing, and payment, and other information we may need to establish and service an account.
During the initial provisioning of the Service, and any subsequent changes or updates to that provisioning, Intelvision collects technical information about your computer hardware and software, cable modem, decoder and/or other cable service-related devices, and customization settings and preferences. Intelvision also collects personally identifiable information about you when you communicate with us for support, maintenance, and billing, send us e-mails, respond to our surveys or e-mails, register for information, or participate in promotions or contests, for example. In addition, Intelvision may combine personally identifiable information, which we collect as part of our regular business records, with personally identifiable information obtained from third parties for the purpose of creating an enhanced personal database to use in marketing and other activities.
How We Use and Disclose the Information
Intelvision uses personally identifiable information collected on the Service as necessary to render the Service and for legitimate business purposes, including, for example, to: (1) install, operate, support, and maintain the Service; (2) confirm that you are receiving the service requested and are properly billed for it; (3) identify you when changes are made to your Service account; (4) make you aware of new products or services that may be of interest to you; (5) detect unauthorized reception, use, or abuse of the Service; (6) determine whether there are violations of any applicable policies and terms of service; (7) manage, maintain and repair the Service network; (8) configure cable modems and/or other cable service-related devices; (9) bill and invoice you for the Service; (10) conduct surveys; (11) collect fees and charges; (12) market our services and products; (13) implement hardware and software changes and upgrades; (14) prevent fraud; and (15) comply with law.
We sometimes disclose personally identifiable information about you to our affiliates or to others with or without your written consent if necessary to render the Service or to conduct a legitimate business activity related to the Service. For example, we may disclose your name, address, and other personally identifiable information to a third party for technical support. We sometimes also disclose personally identifiable information about you to our employees, contractors, and agents for Intelvision’s internal business purposes, as well as to outside auditors, professional advisors and service providers, potential business transition partners, regulators, and franchise authorities. Finally, we may disclose your name and address to our affiliates or to others (for example, on a mailing list), but you may prohibit or limit this kind of disclosure by following the instructions in the Choice and Contact Preferences section of this Policy. In no case, will the disclosure of your name and address in this manner reveal, directly or indirectly, the extent of any viewing or other use by you of the Service or the nature of any transaction made by you over our cable system.
Intelvision or our contractors may from time to time share aggregate (non-personally identifiable) information such as the number of Service subscribers who match certain statistical profiles (for example, the number of subscribers in various parts of the country) with our advertisers, content providers, or other third parties with whom we have a relationship. We will not provide our advertisers, content providers, or these other third parties with personally identifiable information about you unless we have received your consent first. Likewise, Intelvision will not share personally identifiable information about where you go on the Service or on the Web unless we have received your consent first. We also use aggregate information to better understand how the Service is being used, to improve it, and for network management, bandwidth usage, maintenance, performance measurement, and security
NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION
All information and content appearing on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an "as is" or "as available" basis. intelvision.sc makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and content appearing on the Website.
Links available on the Website will allow you to link to websites maintained or controlled by third parties. intelvision.sc provides these links for your convenience and is not responsible for the contents or the use of such linked sites. intelvision.sc does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through the Website.
intelvision.sc, ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
TRADE-MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
The trade-marks, logos and service names (the "trade-marks") displayed on the Website are registered trade-marks of intelvision.sc and third parties. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting you the right to use any trade-mark displayed on the Website without the express written consent of intelvision.sc or the third party who owns the trade-mark. Any unauthorized transmission, or other copying or modification of trade-marks on the Website is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of provincial, federal or international law and may subject the infringing party to legal action.
All information and content appearing or otherwise accessible through the Website is protected by copyright. You may only use or reproduce the information on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial home use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No information or content on the Website may otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless intelvision.sc, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of your breach of any provision of the terms and conditions or this Legal Notice or in connection with the use of this Website.
When accessing information on the Website, intelvision.sc may ask you to provide personal information at your own discretion. If you provide personal information, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Privacy Protection Policy of intelvision.sc.
intelvision.sc may, in its sole discretion, change, modify, add or remove any information or content on the Website and any provision of this Legal Notice at any time without notice. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with the terms and conditions of the Legal Notice, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
This Legal Notice will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Seychelles applicable therein. The terms and conditions of this Legal Notice constitute the entire agreement between intelvision.sc and you with respect to your use of the Website. The failure of intelvision.sc to enforce this Agreement, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. If any provisions contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
1. This agreement is entered into between the customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and INTELVISION Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as Intelvision) a company registered in Seychelles having its Head office at Providence, East Coast, Mahe for the provision of:
a. Cable Television;
b. Residential High Speed Internet;
c. Residential Telephony ("the Services”).
2. In this Agreement,
a. "Customer” means an individual named on the invoice, whether acting for himself or for others, who shall be responsible for paying the charges for the Services provided under the Agreement and shall be entitled to receive any notice and information relating to the Agreement or the Services; and
b. "Agreement” shall mean the agreement in effect from time to time between INTELVISION and the Customer which is subject to amendment in accordance with clause 16 hereof, including, but not limited to, the presentterms and conditions, and any other document or form designated by INTELVISION in accordance herewith as forming part of the Agreement.
3. By using INTELVISION’s Services, the Customer expressly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the Customer does not agree with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the parties INTELVISION may terminate the Agreement in accordance with the terms here
of and INTELVISION shall cease to provide the Services.
4. INTELVISION the Customer’s bill for the Services shall be due and payable in full by the due date shown on the front of the invoice.
5. The Customer agrees to pay the total bill charges (including taxes) due using any of the following methods:
a. Automatically by pre-authorized bank withdrawals or credit card payment;
b. By mailing a cheque or money order to INTELVISION.
c. By cash.
6. An administration charge will be levied, if the Customer’s cheque is returned for insufficient funds (NSF) or in the case of a refused bank account or credit card pre-authorized debit.
7. Overdue accounts for any particular Service billed by INTELVISION may result in cancellation of any or all of the Services.
8. It is acknowledged by the Customer that the Services are covered under the Broadcasting and Telecommunications ACT of Seychelles. INTELVISION and as such any unauthorized connection to INTELVISION’s Services or equipment, interfering or tampering with INTELVISION’s Services or equipment or unauthorized use of INTELVISION’s Services or equipment is prohibited law and may also amount to the commission of other offences under the Penal Code of Seychelles. The Customer agrees to immediately inform INTELVISION either in writing, by calling INTELVISION’s customer service on 414243 or via their web site at www.intelvision.sc, if the Customer notices at any time that any of the Services is being used unlawfully.
9. The Customer agrees not to use the Services in a manner that is contrary to applicable laws or regulations. Any breach of applicable laws or regulations may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and/or any of the Services used wrongfully being disconnected or suspended.
10. The Customer agrees that all equipment installed or provided by INTELVISION shall remain the property of INTELVISION, except for equipment purchased and paid for by the Customer which is neither returnable to non refundable by INTELVISION. Fees may be charged to the Customer for the installation of the Services and/or use of INTELVISION’S equipment. The Customer will protect any of INTELVISION's equipment which is at his disposal from being defaced, tampered with or damaged, and will not permit anyone other than a representative of INTELVISION to perform any work on such equipment, unless otherwise expressly allowed by INTELVISION.The Customer acknowledges and accepts full responsibility for all equipment installed by INTELVISION at the premises at the Service address and agrees to reimburse INTELVISION for the full cost of the repair or replacement of any lost, stolen, unreturned, damaged, mortgaged, sold, transferred, leased, encumbered or assigned equipment or part thereof. The Customer is responsible for returning INTELVISION’s equipment upon termination of a Service or this Agreement, to INTELVISION’s closest retail location or, in the absence of such retail location, to contact INTELVISION to arrange for equipment’s return. In the event the Customer fails to return said equipment or fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, INTELVISION may, at its option, repossess such equipment and charge the Customer any costs incurred in connection therewith, and/or charge the Customer the full replacement cost of the unreturned INTELVISION’s equipment.
11. The Customer hereby grants INTELVISION, its employees, representatives, contractors, subcontractors and agents reasonable access to the Customer’s premises Service address at reasonable hours to install, inspect, service, maintain, restore, remove or disconnect INTELVISION’s Services or equipment. Charges may apply if a service call is required to restore any of the Services of a Customer and it is determined that the problem does not originate from INTELVISION’s network. Charges may also apply if the Customer solicits INTELVISION’s technical assistance by telephone. In addition, charges may apply in the event that the Customer expressly requests that the Cable Services delivered by INTELVISION be downgraded.
12. If the Customer does not own the premises where the Services are to be provided, the Customer warrants that the Customer has the consent of the owner of the premises or otherwise has the authority to allow INTELVISION to install, inspect, service, maintain, remove or disconnect INTELVISION‘s Services.
13. The Customer can obtain more information about the fees applicable under this Agreement on the INTELVISION’s website at www.intelvision.sc or by contacting INTELVISION’s customer service on 41 42 43
14. INTELVISION may propose to change, modify, add or remove any provision of this Agreement (including the Acceptable Use Policy referred to below, if applicable) at intervals of at least 30 days. Such changes may include, without limitation, modifications, additions to or removals from the Services, their features and charges, or the terms and conditions upon which INTELVISION distributes and the Customer receives the services. INTELVISION will provide written notice to the Customer at least 30 days before the effective date of change, modification, addition or removal, which notice may be sent via e-mail, post or any other means of providing written notice. Following receipt of such notice, the Customer shall indicate to INTELVISION whether or not he accepts such change, modification, addition or removal of the Service. If the Customer does not agree to any such change, modification, addition or removal proposed in the notice, the Customer may, before the effective date of change, notify INTELVISION that the Customer is terminating the Agreement in accordance with clause 17 of this Agreement and cease using the Service in question thereafter. If the Customer does not give any such notice to INTELVISION by the effective date of change, then the proposed changes to the Services and to this Agreement (if any) will become effective on the effective date of change.
15. Subject to the qualification set out in clause 18 below, the Customer may at any time, by giving at thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to INTELVISION, cancel this Agreement or any Service provided under this Agreement. Applicable charges shall continue to apply until the thirty (30) days have elapsed. The Customer shall remain liable for the payment of all outstanding balances accrued up to the date of termination.
16. If an Agreement results from the Customer subscribing to a Service as part of a promotion ("Promotion”) offered by INTELVISION whereby the Customer enjoys lower rates or other privileges or benefits which would not have been the case without such Promotion, this Agreement shall be for a term of at least the minimum contract period required by the Promotion (the "Promotion Period”). Should the Customer cancel a Service before the expiry of the Promotion Period, the Customer shall pay INTELVISION the penalties indicated in the Promotion and in the Agreement. Following the expiry of the Promotion Period, the Customer may terminate the Agreement or cancel the Service at any time by giving at least thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to INTELVISION.
17. In addition to all other rights given to INTELVISION under this Agreement (including in the Acceptable Use Policy referred to below, where applicable),INTELVISION may:
a. at any time, upon at least thirty (30 ) days’ prior notice to the Customer, cancel this Agreement or any Service provided under the Agreement;or
b. at any time and without prior notice to the Customer, disconnect or suspend the Customer's access to the Services or cancel the Agreement if:
I. the Customer fails to comply with one or more of the provisions of the Agreement other than the Customer’s payment obligations contained in clauses 4 and 5 hereof; or
II. upon the occurrence of any act of bankruptcy on the part of the Customer, or if the Customer becomes insolvent, relies upon any law governing insolvency, bankruptcy or arrangements with creditors or upon the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings against the Customer.
18. INTELVISION does not warrant uninterrupted use or operation of the services. INTELVISION will not be liable for any interruptions in service or any delay or failure to perform to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. INTELVISION disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, regarding the services provided to the customer. The customer acknowledges that INTELVISION and its affiliates, directors, shareholders, officers, employees, agents, consultants and carriers, shall not be held liable with regard to any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from this agreement. In no event shall INTELVISION have any liability to the customer for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from this Agreement. Where permitted by applicable law, INTELVISION's maximum liability toward the customer shall be limited to the total amount paid to INTELVISION by the customer under the Agreement during the 12-month period immediately preceding the date of the claim. The present clause will survive termination of the Agreement.
19. INTELVISION collects personal information on its Customers and uses such information to develop and maintain its relationships with its Customers, its employees and other persons;, to provide its Services, or to receive services it requires, and to ensure that all related transactions are supported and implemented; to understand and assess the interests, wants and needs of Customers with a view to improving current Services, or to offer new services; to manage its business and to ensure the efficiency, reliability and security of its systems; and to fulfill its obligations under the law. Unless a Customer provides express consent or unless disclosure is pursuant to a legal power, all information kept by INTELVISION regarding the Customer, other than the Customer’s name, address and listed telephone number, is confidential and may not be disclosed by INTELVISION to anyone other than:
a. the Customer;
b. a person who, has been expressly authorized by the Customer
c. another telephone company, provided that the information is required for the efficient and cost effective provision of telephone service and disclosure is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for that purpose;
d. a company involved in supplying the Customer with telephone or telephone-directory related services, provided the information is required for that purpose and disclosure is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for that purpose; or
e. an agent retained by INTELVISION in the collection of the Customer’s account, provided the information is required for and is to be used only for that purpose.
Express consent to disclosure may be taken to be given by a Customer where the Customer provides:
I. written consent;
II. oral confirmation verified by an independent third party;
III. electronic confirmation through the use of a toll-free number; or
IV. electronic confirmation via the Internet;
V. oral consent, where an audio recording of the consent is retained by the carrier; or
VI. consent through other methods, as long as an objective documented record of customer consent is created by the Customer or by an independent third party.
In light of the above, the Customer hereby expressly consents to INTELVISION requiring, collecting from and providing to third parties, including but not limited to, credit reporting agencies, credit history information regarding its Customers and their accounts. The Customer also hereby expressly consents to INTELVISION requiring and collecting from the Customer, and providing to third parties, personal information for the purposes set forth in the first paragraph of this clause, and for those purposes only.
For more information about the privacy of the Customer’s personal information, please visit our website at www.intelvision.sc.
20. The failure of INTELVISION to enforce this Agreement, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. The Customer agrees that if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
21. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Seychelles and the laws of Seychelles applicable therein.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO INTELVISION HIGH SPEED RESIDENTIAL INTERNET SERVICE
22. By using INTELVISION’s High Speed Residential Internet Service, the Customer agrees not to use this Service in a manner that is contrary to applicable laws or regulations and INTELVISION’s Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP”), which forms part of this Agreement and which the current AUP is available on the INTELVISION’s website at www.intelvision.sc. If the Customer does not agree with the terms and conditions of the AUP, the Customer must immediately stop using the High Speed Residential Internet Service and notify INTELVISION’s customer service that the Customer is terminating this Service.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO INTELVISION’s RESIDENTIAL DIGITAL PHONE SERVICE
23. The INTELVISION Residential Telephony Service should only be used from the Customer’s telephone located at the premises at the service address specified in the Customer’s Agreement, which is connected to INTELVISION’s multifunction cable modem and is provided to the Customer as a residential user, for personal, residential, non-business and non-professional use. This means that the Customer shall not use this Service for any mercantile activities, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, for the operation of a home office, business, sales, telecommuting, telemarketing (including without limitation charitable or political solicitation or polling), autodialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, fax broadcast, fax blasting or any other activity that would contravene or be inconsistent with normal residential usage patterns. This also means that the Customer is not to resell or transfer this Service to any other person for any purpose, or charge any fees for the use of this Service, without express prior written permission from INTELVISION, upon discovering that use of this Service or any functionalities related thereto by Customer is contravening the terms of this present clause or exceeds, in INTELVISION’s sole judgment, reasonable usage limits with regard to such a personal or residential use, may, at any time and without prior notice, limit or suspend access by the Customer to this Service. In such cases, the Customer must contact INTELVISION’s customer service which may require payment of owed charges in order to restore Customer access to this Service.
24. The customer understands and acknowledges that this service may be disrupted in the event of a power outage, an interruption of the internet service or the suspension of internet service by INTELVISION.
25. INTELVISION reserves the right to change the number assigned to the Customer, but will, however, take all reasonable measures to prevent such an occurrence. In the event of such a change, INTELVISION will endeavor to give reasonable prior notice to the Customer.
26. The INTELVISION Residential Telephony Service allows access to the 999 emergency services in a traditional manner, as long as INTELVISION’s multifunction cable modem connected to the Customer’s telephone set remains at the same physical address given by the Customer to INTELVISION at the time the initial subscription to the INTELVISION Residential Telephony Service was made. INTELVISION’s multifunction cable modem shall remain where this Service was initially installed and as long as the Customer subscribes to INTELVISION’s Residential Digital Phone Service, in order to ensure that the 999 calls will be handed off to the Emergency 999 Call Center serving the Customer’s residence, and that the address from which a 999 call is placed will correspond to the physical address registered in the 999 database associated with the Customer’s telephone number. The Customer understands that any breach hereof may result in the 999 emergency services being unavailable. Emergency 999 service will not work properly if the Customer experiences one of the following (but not limited to these) technical problems with INTELVISION’s Residential Telephony Service: failure of INTELVISION’s multifunction cable modem; a gateway configuration problem; an electrical power outage or an Internet Service outage. In light of the characteristics and limitations described above, the customer acknowledges that INTELVISION and its affiliates, directors, shareholders, officers, employees, agents, consultants and carriers, shall not be held liable with regard to any direct or indirect damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the 999 service, the way it operates or does not operate.
27. Certain non-voice communication equipment, including, but not limited to, home security systems that are set up to make automatic phone calls, and medical monitoring devices, may not be compatible with the INTELVISION Residential Digital Phone Service. INTELVISION will not connect its Residential Digital Phone Service to any home security or emergency medical alert system. Nevertheless, should the Customer decide to connect any home security or emergency medical alert system to the Residential Digital Phone Service of INTELVISION? INTELVISION will not provide technical support for any such connection and will not incur any kind of liability whatsoever resulting from such a connection. By accepting this Agreement, the Customer waives any claim against INTELVISION for any interference with or disruption of such systems due to their connection to INTELVISION’s Residential Digital Phone Service.
28. In the case of errors or omissions in directory white page standard listings, whether or not the error or omission is with regard to a telephone number, INTELVISION’s liability is limited only to correcting the error or omission that has occurred.
The Warranty of all INTELVISION equipment (Decoders, Enhanced Media Terminal Adaptors (EMTA’s), and Smart Cards) excludes
a. Physical damage to the surface of the product, including cracks or scratches on the casing
b. Damage caused by misuse, neglect, improper installation or testing, unauthorized attempts to open, repair or modify the product, or any other cause beyond the range of intended use;
c. Damage caused by accident, fire, power changes, other hazards, or acts of god; or,
d. Use of the product with any non Intelvision approved third party device or service if such device or service caused the problem.